Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fitting in places

This is a bit disconcerting. I'm not THAT big. I'm at Tal Bagels and I only JUST fit into one of their chairs. There are three types of seating here at Tal's. Regular chairs with no armrests, booths, and these rounded swivel chairs, and it is into that last type that I am just barely fitting in. It's sort of comfortable. Very snug. But strange that all of a sudden I'm so big that I don't have room between my butt and my chair. There are other instances of this, when I realize all of a sudden how large I've gotten. Like I'll see a chair sort of close to a wall and think I can just slide behind the chair...and can't. Or the door to the mirpeset sherut will be blocked partially by the bathroom rug, but I'll think I can squeeze in through the crack to see if the clothes are dry...and I can't. I guess, to sum up, I can no longer squeeze into tight places. There are worse things.

1 comment:

Bethami said...

When I was ~6 or 7 months preg with E, we thought about moving to Jlem. We went to see a few places, one which we liked very much, except that often the toilet was separate from the bathroom. And there was no other toilet, so it was either that little one or not at all.

I think one of the main reasons we ended up in Modiin was because I couldn't fit into the bathroom to pee in that apt in Jlem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails