Monday, October 10, 2011

My Thoughts on Weight Watchers So Far

I've been on Weight Watchers for a few days, and I think I'm going to quit. It's not because I've lost faith in dieting or because I don't think the WW method works, but rather, for these four reasons:

  1. I cannot get the Android app to work on my phone. I have a feeling it's because I live in Israel. I hate when companies persecute me because of my IP address. Meanwhile, I contacted customer service and they haven't gotten back to me yet.
  2. On day 2 of being on WW, I spent over an hour trying to locate the "Points Tracker." It just wasn't where it had been the last time. I simply could not find it, and so could not input my points for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, I contacted customer service and they never got back to me.
  3. Today, day 3 of WW, the site again works the way I remember it, but it keeps freezing my computer, so again I can't input my points. I'm not even going to bother contacting customer service. 
  4. As a nursing mother, I was awarded like 15 extra points. That's a lot. And I feel like if I eat all those points (which I haven't done on any of these days), then I will definitely not lose weight. So I know you're supposed to eat all your points, but I just don't want to. 
I have lost weight these last few days -- I can tell already and I feel great about it. But by NOT following the rules here, I've sorta motivated myself to do lose weight my own way. I know how to lose weight; I've done it before. I just needed a little push.

Weight Watchers online isn't just a money-suck, but a time-suck. I have spent an embarassingly long time online -- not browsing for resipes or reading health advice, but trying to input my stupid points. I don't have that sort of time.

Here's what I've learned most of all -- I should eat more fruits and vegetables. Okay. I can do that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails